μPC842 and μPC4742 are high-speed versions of single-power general-purpose operational amplifiers μPC1251 and μPC358, achieving high-speed pulse response characteristics and high stability. A High-Speed PNP transistor is used in the circuit which improves the characteristics such as a slew rate, gain-bandwidth product, stabilization of the withstand load capacitance, with no crossover distortion compared to μPC1251, μPC358. Therefore, it can be used widely for various application circuits such as single power supply AC amplifier, active filter, line driver, amplifier for light receiving element, etc. Depending on the usage and operating ambient temperature range, the μPC842 are designed for extended temperature and suited for wide operating ambient temperature application, and μPC4742 is design for general purposes. Along with this series of lineup, the quad type operational amplifier, μPC844, μPC4744 with the same circuit configuration are also available.
- Slew Rate (AV = 1 ): 7 V/µs (TYP.) (V+ = +5 V, V- = GND)
- Gain Bandwidth Product (f = 100 kHz): 3.5 MHz (TYP.)
- Input Offset Voltage: ±2 mV (TYP.)
- Input Offset Current: ±6 nA (TYP.)
- Operating Ambient Temperature μPC842G2: TA = -40 ~ 85 °C, μPC4742G2 : TA = -20 ~ +80 °C μPC842GR-9LG : TA = -40 ~ +125 °C, μPC4742GR-9LG : TA = -40 ~ +85 °C
- Stability to capacitive load (Capacitive load, 1000 pF)
- Build-in phase correction circuit.
- Built-in output short-circuit protection circuit.
- A pin connection (pin compatible) of a standard dual operational amplifier.