The ISL70005SEHEV2Z evaluation board is designed to evaluate the performance of the ISL70005SEH radiation hardened, 3A buck regulator and 1A source/sink LDO. The evaluation board is optimized for 3V to 5.5V input operation to generate a 3A, 1.8V to 3.3V buck output and a 1A source/sink, 1.2V LDO output. Input and output connections, toggle switches and jumper settings on the board provide the customer an easy-to-use evaluation platform for dual rail supplies for point-of-load (POL), FPGA and DDR memory power.
- Dual point-of-load regulator: 3A buck and 1A source/sink LDO
- Fully independent enable, soft-start, and power-good indicator
- 3V to 5.5V operating voltage
- On-board transient load current generators
- Point-of-load (POL) for low power FPGA core, auxiliary and I/O supply voltages
- DDR memory power for VDDQ and VTT rails
- Distributed power system of satellite payloads