Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The PS2701-1 is an optically coupled isolator containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon phototransistor. This package is SOP (Small Outline Package) type and has shield effect to cut off ambient light. It is designed for high density mounting applications.
- High isolation voltage (BV = 3 750 Vr.m.s.)
- SOP (Small Outline Package) type
- High-speed switching (tr = 3 μs TYP., tf == 5 μs TYP.)
- Ordering number of taping product: PS2701-1-F3
- Safety standards UL approved: No. E72422 BSI approved (BS EN 60065, BS EN 60950) CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950) SEMKO, NEMKO, DEMKO, FIMKO approved (EN 60065, EN 60950) DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884-5) approved (Option)