The three-phase induction motor solution focuses on the control of a three-phase induction motor, widely used in industrial pump, fan, and compressor applications. By providing inverter control sample software, Renesas aims to give the customer a head-start on inverter control development shortening the development time. Using this solution can simplify the development of inverter applications.
- Vector control sample software for a three-phase induction motor ready for customer evaluation
- Significant time and cost savings for induction motor development
- With speed sensorless vector control function, enable to reduce expensive speed sensors/BOM costs, and improve system reliability.
This solution controls a induction motor at rated speed under normal conditions, while it's controlled by high torque ratio to avoid the slippage in temporary high load condition. Also, this solution can be flexible in frequently change of rotation speed. Customer easily develop inverter control software of target applications by using this solution.
Three-phase induction motor solution use vector control that expects high control accuracy and high response
System configuration & Solution menu list
- Sample software, Application notes
- Vector Control of Three-Phase Induction Motor Used in Driving a Pump RX13T implementation
- Vector Control of Three-Phase Induction Motor Used in Driving a Fan RX13T implementation
- Vector Control of Three-Phase Induction Motor Used in Driving a Pump RX66T implementation
- Vector Control of Three-Phase Induction Motor Used in Driving a Fan RX66T implementation
- CPU Card
- Inverter board
Issue：Unstable pressure output, due to unflexibility caused by ON/OFF control.
Solution：Variable control is achieved by inverter control. Stable control is also available by adding detecting sensor in inverter board.