The simulator debugger for M16C series and R8C family of microcontrollers allows you to run and evaluate your application program without any target hardware by using the Renesas High-performance Embedded Workshop integrated development environment (IDE). It provides a source-level-debugging environment with abundant break features and advanced functions such as coverage measurement and virtual interrupts. In addition, its user friendly and multi-window (overlappable) interface offers stress-free debugging environment.
This product is a component of the C/C++ Compiler Package for M16C Series and R8C Family [M3T-NC30WA]. Installing the compiler package allows debugging using this simulator debugger in a High-performance Embedded Workshop environment (Renesas IDE).
- Possible to evaluate the performance through the cycle accuracy (Cycle counts can be measured in consideration of bus width, instruction queue buffer and wait states.)
- I/O script function (peripheral I/O simulation such as a timer)
- Interrupt simulation function
- Programing a target system using the GUI Input Window and GUI Output Window for simple targetless debugging
- Debugging through the use of the printf() function
- Comfortable debugging environment provided by drag & drop operation
- C/C++ language and assembly language source level debugging and many other basic debug features
- RAM monitoring
- On-line help in HTML
- Learn More
Latest Ver.: V.1.06 Release 00
Released: Apr 1, 2011
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)