The HIP4080A and HIP4081A are high frequency, medium voltage full bridge N-channel FET driver ICs, available in 20 lead plastic SOIC and DIP packages. These FET drivers switch at frequencies up to 1MHz making them well suited for driving voice coil motors, switching power amplifiers and power supplies.
The HIP4080A includes an input comparator, used to facilitate the “hysteresis” and PWM modes of operation. The HIP4081A can drive every possible switch combination except those which would cause a shoot-through condition.
- Drives N-channel FET full bridge including high side chop capability (HIP4080A)
- Independently drives 4 N-channel FETs in half bridge or full bridge configurations (HIP4081A)
- Bootstrap supply max voltage to 95VDC
- Drives 1000pF load at 1MHz in free air at +50 °C with rise and fall times of typically 10ns
- User-programmable dead time
- Charge-pump and bootstrap maintain upper bias supplies
- DIS (Disable) pin pulls gates low
- Input logic thresholds compatible with 5V to 15V logic levels
- Very low power consumption
- Undervoltage protection
- Pb-free available
- Medium/Large voice coil motors
- Full bridge power supplies
- Switching power amplifiers
- High performance motor controls
- Noise cancellation systems
- Battery powered vehicles
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.