The Target Board for RX671 provides an entry point to evaluation, prototyping and developing for the RX671 MCU. Moreover, since this board incorporates an emulator circuit, you can use it for your own application design without the need for further tool investments. This product provides through-holes for pin headers that allow access to all MCU signal pins, allowing an easy prototyping with a breadboard. In addition, this board has a Pmod connector, so you can enhance functionality by connecting Wi-Fi module, sensor module, etc.
- On-board RX671 MCU
- Excellent choice for basic evaluation and development of selected MCU
- Full access to all MCU pins by provided header through-hole connections
- A Pmod connector for enhancing functionality
- Included on-chip debugging can be used for own development
- USB connector to power and debug the MCU (no USB cable included)
- Development environment like e² studio can be downloaded for free