ISL28133ISENSEV1Z evaluation board is designed specifically for low-side bidirectional current sensing up to 10A of current. The evaluation board uses a 1mΩ current sense resistor that is capable of handling 4W of power dissipation. And, it uses the ISL28133 chopper amplifier in a high side, low side of floating supply current sense application.
The ISL28133 is a single micropower, chopper stabilized operational amplifier that is optimized for single supply operation from 1.8V to 5.5V. Its low supply current of 18µA and wide input range enable the ISL28133 to be an excellent general purpose op amp for a range of applications. The ISL28133 is ideal for handheld devices that operate off 2 AA or single Li-ion batteries.
- Single micropower, chopper stabilized, RRIO operational amplifier
- Low input offset voltage: 8µV, max
- Low offset TC: 0.075µV/°C, max
- Input bias current: 300pA, max
- Quiescent current: 18µA, typ.
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Electronic weigh scales
- Medical equipment