The Peripheral Driver Generator is a utility that assists a product developer in creating various built-in peripheral I/O drivers of a microcomputer and the routines (functions) to initialize those drivers by eliminating the developer having to do manual coding. All of the necessary source codes are prepared by the Peripheral Driver Generator according to user settings, so that the development time and development cost can be greatly reduced.
The Peripheral Driver Generator is very simple to use, because all operations are performed through a user-friendly GUI. The status of peripheral I/O mode can be checked quickly and easily.
Also, a pin conflict between peripheral functions can be verified (V.2 only).
The Peripheral Driver Generator is a tool that you can install and use free of charge. Its operation is not guaranteed, although we have carefully evaluated the generated code. The user assumes all responsibility related to installing and using this tool.
Note CS+ (supports only Peripheral Driver Generator V.2), e² studio V188.8.131.52 and later (supports only Peripheral Driver Generator V.2), or High-performance Embedded Workshop.
- Elaborate Settings of Peripheral I/Os Accomplished Easily without the Need for Manual Coding
- Ability to Avoid Incorrect or Forgotten Settings Related to Differing MCU Specifications
- Advanced Setting Method Using Popup Window (V.2 Only)
- Pin Window for Identifying Pin Conflicts (V.2 Only)
- Displaying Pin Layout (V.2 Only)
- MCUs involved: RX210, RX630, RX63N, RX631, RX63T
- Learn More