The ISL62391HIEVAL1Z and ISL62391LOEVAL1Z evaluation boards demonstrate the performance of the ISL62391 triple-output controller. The ISL62391 controller includes two pulse width modulation (PWM) controllers featured with Renesas' patented R3 technology, output adjustable from 0.6V to 5.5V, and a linear regulator (LDO3) that generates a fixed 3.3V output and can deliver up to 100mA.
The evaluation board includes two Enable switches, an LED Power-Good indicator and various test points. Each switching channel has an on-board dynamic load generator for evaluating the transient load response. There are two different evaluation boards which provide flexible evaluation options.
- High performance R3 technology
- Fast transient response
- ±1% output voltage accuracy
- Two fully programmable switch-mode power supplies
- Programmable switching frequency
- Fixed 3.3V LDO output
- Internal soft-start and soft-stop output discharge
- Wide input voltage range: +5.5V to +25V
- Full and ultrasonic pulse-skipping mode
- Power-Good indicator
- Overvoltage, undervoltage and overcurrent protection
- Thermal monitor and protection
- Pb-Free (RoHS compliant)
- Notebook and sub-notebook computers
- PDAs and mobile communication devices
- 3-cell and 4-cell Li+ battery powered devices
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.