EPS Global is one of the world's largest Programming and Secure Provisioning Service providers, allowing customers to seamlessly access a global network of secure programming centers to service low volume prototype quantities through to high volume IC programming requirements.
EPS Global has been working with PCB assemblers globally since 1999, owning and operating 19 programming centers around the world. EPS provides Secure Provisioning, IC Programming, tape & reeling, and component configuration to Tier 1 Automotive electronic suppliers, Top 20 OEMs and Top 50 Contract Manufacturers. EPS Global has achieved ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, and VDA 6.3 certifications.
- EPS Global offers secure provisioning services at a very competitive price point
- EPS supports Renesas Synergy, RE, RA, RL78, and RX families
- Can start with low volume pre-production and ramp up to full production by using our globally situated programming locations
- Flexible business models, the most popular model –free issue devices to your chosen EPS Programming Centre at a per-unit provisioning charge
Target Markets and Applications
Connected devices in:
- Smart Cities
- Mass market Consumer IoT applications
- Smart Metering
- Industrial IoT (IIoT) applications
- Medical and Telecommunications
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.