The e² studio is an Eclipse-based integrated development environment (IDE) for Renesas MCUs. In addition to Eclipse’s own powerful code editor, the e² studio offers a rich range of extended functions. The e² studio covers all development processes, from the downloading of sample code to debugging.
- Simpler Development of IoT Devices Connectable with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
The e² studio supports the development of software for IoT devices to be connectable with Amazon Web Services (AWS). The e² studio offers the following powerful functions for FreeRTOS.
- The e² studio IDE covers all aspects of development.
- Easily Create Projects and Code Especially for Renesas MCUs.
- Easy-to-Use Eclipse C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT) Editor
- Simple Settings for Building through a GUI; Select a Compiler from Renesas or Our Partner Vendors.
- High-Spec. Debugging Functions in Combination with the Standard GNU Debugger (GDB)
- Reuse Existing Resources by Importing Projects from Other IDEs.
- High Expandability as an Eclipse-Based IDE
- Toolchains Supported by the e² studio
By registering various parts of the toolchain with the e² studio, you can use the tools you require through the e² studio interface alone.
- QE: Tools for Assisting in Application Development in the e² studio
- Learn More
|64-bit version||2020-10||Oct 06, 2020|
|32-bit version (Note1)||V7.8.0||Apr 20, 2020|
- Henceforth, only the 64-bit version of the e² studio is to have regular updates. Updates to the 32-bit version of the e² studio, on the other hand, will be limited to essential modifications.
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)