The ISL78692EVAL1Z evaluation board is a complete platform used to evaluate the specifications and functionalities of the ISL78692 single-cell Li-ion or Li-polymer battery charger in a 3mm x 3mm DFN package. The onboard 8-bit DIP switch facilitates battery charge current programming, setting EN input, temperature monitoring status, and more. The four jumpers can set up input source selection, USB mode selection, and can be used to make other necessary connections.
The device along with key components constitute a complete charger solution, demonstrating the space saving advantage of the ISL78692 in limited space applications.
- Complete charger for single-cell Li-ion batteries
- Integrated pass element and current sensor
- No external blocking diode required
- 1% voltage accuracy
- Programmable current limit up to 0.5A
- NTC thermistor interface for battery temperature monitor, 8-bit DIP switch for conveniently setting up charging current, battery thermal status, EN input, and so on.
- Different jumpers for input source selection, USB mode selection, and the convenience of current measurement.
- Test points provided for STATUS, FAULT, TIME, EN, V2P8 and TEMP functional pins to allow for monitoring the device pins.
- Board size 3.5" x 2.5" for the convenience of evaluation
- Eight thermal vias in the thermal pad
- RoHS compliant
- Automotive systems
- eCall systems
- Backup battery systems
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.