"Applilet EZ PL for RL78" is software that allows users with no programming language knowledge to easily create a microcontroller application program, in a manner similar to that of solving a jigsaw puzzle. Even users who are unfamiliar with programming languages and have no software development experience can create a microcontroller application program easily using the graphical user interface (GUI) of this software on a computer. It is also suitable for studying and evaluating basic microcontroller operation.
- Logic circuits, timers, general-purpose logic, microcontroller functions, and so on are displayed in a GUI panel. You can combine panels in the GUI like a jigsaw puzzle to easily create a program for a RL78 microcontroller.
- Program operation can be evaluated by waveform simulation.
- Supports Renesas compilers
Version 1.x: Supports CA78K0R (same as that which comes with the CS+ integrated development environment) as standard. Supports IAR/GNU compilers (IAR/GNU compiler requires separate installation.)
Version 2.x: Supports CC-RL compiler (JRE 1.8.0 or later needs to be installed)
- Programming to a microcontroller using an Renesas Flash Programmer (Programming GUI) is supported. Applilet EZ PL for RL78 can support all phases, from program development to evaluation on the actual device.
- The generated C source code can be imported into an integrated development environment (CS+, etc.) to edit and recompile. Since software development is carried out while referring to a program, this helps shorten development time.
- Learn More