Evaluation Kit RE01 1500KB allows for evaluation and development by combining energy harvesting with the user's hardware system, which makes semi-permanent battery maintenance for the RE01 1500KB unnecessary.
- Energy harvesting system: can be evaluated with the power generation elements, the secondary battery connection interface, and the sample code provided by Renesas.*1
- Arduino Uno Header and PMOD interface supported: enable evaluation of energy harvesting system combined with the user’s hardware system.
- On-board debug function supported: enable program debugging by simply connecting the included USB cable to a host PC.
- Evaluation Board RE01 1500KB
- PMOD-compatible low-power LCD (Memory-In-Pixel LCD) expansion board
- Solar panel
- USB cable (Micro-B)
|Product Name||Part Number (Ordering Number)||Status|
|Evaluation Kit RE01 1500KB||RTK70E015DS00000BE||Mass production|
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|RTK70E015DS00000BE||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||Evaluation Kit RE01 1500KB||0||Call||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.