This solution kit mounts an R-IN32M3 module on a CPU card capable of motor control with the RX MCU. You can evaluate motor control using PROFINET , EtherCAT® and EtherNet/IPTM industrial network communications by connecting to the inverter board that is included in the separately sold 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T. This board can also be operated as a standalone with an inverter board. It is useful for evaluating industrial network communications and can reduce application development time.
- RX66T CPU card with R-IN32M3 module
- Manufactured by Shimafuji Electric: SEMB1320
- R-IN32M3 Module (RY9012A0) Sample Package for RX66T
Resources Necessary For Using This Kit
- R-IN32M3 Module (RY9012A0) Sample Package (ZIP)
- Inverter board and BLCDC motor from the 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T
(not necessary if not using motor control application)
- For other development tools, please refer to the application note.
- Ethernet communication is possible via USB power supply, even for this CPU card alone.
- Equipped with an RX66T as the host CPU
- Equipped with a protocol status LED
- Motor control operation via PROFINET, EtherNet/IPTM communication, including a motor-controlled sample program (sensorless vector control) for RX66T is possible as a host CPU sample application
- This can be connected to the inverter board of the 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T (*Some functions will not be available.)