The QS3861 provides a set of ten high-speed CMOS TTL-compatible bus switches. The low ON resistance (5 ohm) of the QS3861 allows inputs to be connected without adding propagation delay and without generating additional ground bounce noise. The Bus Enable (BE) signal turns the switches on. The QS3861 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
- 5 ohm bidirectional switches connect inputs to outputs
- Zero propagation delay, zero ground bounce
- Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
- Available in 24 pin QSOP and TSSOP packages