The YQB-R5F11EFA-TB is a target board used for evaluating RL78/G1G microcontroller operations using a Renesas E1 or E2 Lite on-chip debugging emulator/flash programmer.
- Incorporates RL78/G1G (R5F11EFAA)
- A 20MHz resonator is mounted
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch)
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin)
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins
- Air Conditioner, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, Electric Power Tool, Robot