The R0K5R8C34DK2HBR evaluation board is mounted with R8C/34K Group MCU, so it is suitable for software development and functional evaluation as USB Host device. This Evaluation Board can be used when you consider about R8C/3MK Group.
|MCU port test pin||
|Operating Voltage and Supply Source||
This product does not bundle with the power supply and the development tools. Prepare the following items before using this evaluation board.
- Power Supply 5V and 3V
- R8C Family C/C++ Compiler Package
- E8a emulator
- Please contact a Renesas sales office if you need the USB sample program.
- R8C/34K Group USB Host Evaluation Board R0K5R8C34DK2HBR Hardware Instruction Manual (PDF | English, 日本語)
If you require inquiry or the purchase for product please contact your Renesas sales engineer or Renesas distributor website.
- This Evaluation Board has USB A receptacle and USB VBUS control IC, so it is available for USB Host device.
- Mounted the connector for the E8a emulator manufactured by Renesas Electronics Corp.
- This board has LCD module, LEDs, user switches as user I/F, so it is suitable for debug and functional evaluation.
- MCU ports are extracted to the board surface as test pins, ｔhis board enables the connection of external devices.
- The sample programs for USB function and each module of MCU are provided, you can immediately start software development and functional evaluation.
- Attached the circuit diagram and the parts list, it is useful as a reference of circuit design and debug.