The ZL8800 is a digital power conversion and management IC that combines an efficient step-down DC/DC converter with key power and thermal management functions in a single package. The ZL8800 incorporates compensation-free ChargeMode control to achieve single-cycle transient response.
The ZL8800-2CH-DEMO1Z demonstration board is a 6-layer board used to demonstrate two independent 30A synchronous buck converters. Sequencing, tracking, margining, plus other features can be evaluated using this board.
The ZL8800-2PH-DEMO1Z dual phase DC/DC digital controller demo board is also available.
- Two independent 30A synchronous buck converters with compensation-free ChargeMode control
- Designed to be easy to use and modify. Optimized for a small circuit footprint and dynamic response
- Configurable through PMBus
- VIN range of 6.5V to 14V, VOUT adjustable from 0.54V to 5.5V
- Enable switches and power-good indicators
- Servers/storage equipment
- Telecom/datacom equipment
- Power supplies (memory, DSP, ASIC, FPGA)