This video explains the development process for the touch sensor function in the RA family microcontrollers using the QE for Capacitive Touch. You can easily adjust the sensitivity of the created touch sensor electrodes to the optimum state by referring to the 3 tutorial videos.
This section explains the procedure for adjusting the sensitivity of the touch sensor detection following the Step 1 Configuration section. You can easily adjust the sensitivity by following the guide.
- Capacitive Touch Sensor Solutions
- QE for Capacitive Touch: Development Assistance Tool for Capacitive Touch Sensors
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 1 Configuration for RA
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 2 Tuning for RA [this video]
- QE for Capacitive Touch Tutorial: Step 3 Monitoring for RA