To join the R-IN Consortium, you must agree to the "R-IN Consortium Agreement". Please follow the below procedure to apply for admission.
Before You Apply:
- Please read the criteria for joining.
- To join the R-IN Consortium, you need to register for the Alliance Partner Program in advance.
R-IN Consortium Application Procedure:
- Click here to download the application form (agreement).
- Please read the agreement carefully.
- If you accept the agreement, please send an email to the secretariat (email@example.com). Please use "Inquiry about joining R-IN Consortium (name of your company)" as the email subject. At this time, it is not necessary to attach the application form (agreement) to your email. In the body of your email, please include the information that is registered to the Alliance Partner Program (company, address, department, job title, name, email address, and phone number). If the account registered to the Alliance Partner Program is not your personal account, please provide your information as well.
- The secretariat will contact you at a later date regarding application.
After Joining R-IN Consortium:
- You will be able to access the R-IN Consortium members' site.
Criteria for Joining
Applicants who meet all of the following conditions will be granted membership in the R-IN Consortium.
- The applicant is a member of the Alliance Partner Program.
- The applicant has agreed to the R-IN Consortium admission agreement.
- The applicant belongs to a company or organization that provides or has the possibility of providing a solution or service that uses "R-IN" or "R-IN-related products specified by Renesas".
- The company or organization of the applicant is recognized and granted admission by the R-IN Consortium secretariat.