QE for Current Consumption is a tool for using an E2 emulator to tune currents drawn by systems. To obtain low power consumption, previous debuggers required iterative modification or evaluation of programs, since the relationship between current drawn and program operations was not readily apparent. This solution kit can reduce the time taken in operations for the tuning of current drawn through the combination of the following three features.
This product is included as a standard item in the e² studio and CS+ (CS+ for CC only) integrated development environments.
- Easy Measurement: Measurement of Current with an E2 Emulator Alone
- Automatic Detection: Stops a Program when an Excessive Current is Detected
- Quick Analysis: Visualize the Relationship Between Program Operations and Current
- Learn More
QE for Current Consumption (Note)
- CS+ for CC: Included in V6.01.00 (Released: Jul 22, 2018) and later versions
- e² studio: Included in V6.2.0 (Released: Jul 22, 2018) and later versions
Only for the RL78 Family, Included in the later versions as follows.
- CS+ for CC: V6.00 (Released: Jul 20, 2017)
- e² studio: V6.0.0 (Released: Aug 08, 2017)