The ISL71043M is a PWM controller suitable for a wide range of power conversion applications including boost, flyback, and isolated output configurations. Its fast signal propagation and output switching characteristics make this an ideal product for existing and new designs.
Features include up to 13.2V operation, 2.9mA operating current, 90µA typical start-up current, adjustable operating frequency to 1MHz and, 1A current drive capability with 35ns rise and 29ns fall times.
The ISL71043M is offered in an 8 Ld SOIC package and is specified across the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- 1A MOSFET gate driver
- 90µA typical start-up current, 125µA maximum
- Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) rating is 1
- 35ns propagation delay current sense to output
- Fast transient response with Peak Current mode control
- 9V to 13.2V operation
- Rising UVLO: 8.4V
- Maximum duty cycle: 100%
- Adjustable switching frequency to 1MHz
- 35ns rise time and 29ns fall time with 1nF output load
- Trimmed timing capacitor discharge current for accurate dead time/maximum duty cycle control
- 1.5MHz bandwidth error amplifier
- Tight tolerance voltage reference over line, load, and temperature
- ±3% current limit threshold
- Ni/Pd/Au-Ag lead finish (Tin (Sn) free)
- Characterized radiation levels
- Low Dose Rate (LDR) (0.01rad(Si)/s) : 30krad(Si)
- Single event burnout LET 43MeV•cm2/mg
Taking Advantage of GaN in Small Satellite “New Space” Applications
Learn how Renesas GaN FETs allow for more efficient switching, higher frequency operation, reduced gate drive voltage, and smaller solution sizes in satellite applications.