RZ/A Software Package is an HMI software development kit for the RZ/A1 that provides consistent support for camera input, LCD output, and image adjustment. It consists of device drivers, middleware, and sample programs for the RZ/A1 in a single package.
* Stream it! V2 must be purchased separately
The Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani Lite license for Giuliani Evalkits
With Giuliani Evalkits in RZ/A Software Package you can obtain an additional Guiliani-Lite production license key from TES. This license is free of charge for Renesas RZ/A1 with FreeRTOS OS and e² studio IDE. With this license you are able to produce state-of-the-art HMI applications for production use. The Lite version of Guiliani is fully featured and only has small limitations on usable resources (number of images, dialogs, fonts, etc). For getting the Prepaid by Renesas Guiliani-Lite license, please refer to https://www.renesas.com/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/rz/rza/tes-guiliani.html.
Latest Ver.: V2.00
Released: Jul. 20, 2018
Details of upgrade (See Release Notes)
- Contains sample programs for drivers and application sample programs that can be used for development, so you can start using the peripheral functions of the RZ/A1 immediately.
- Example for interoperation between RZ/A1LU peripherals/StreamIt! on-board peripherals with the C++ HMI Framework "Guiliani" by TES Electronics Solutions. “Guiliani” and RZ/A1 Software Package allows rapid implementations of smooth, intuitive and high-performance GUIs that can interact with RZ/A1LU extensive peripherals free-of-charge. For details on Guiliani, please refer to https://www.renesas.com/en/products/microcontrollers-microprocessors/rz/rza/tes-guiliani.html
- Use with QE for Display (e² studio plug-in) to easily make image quality and LCD timing adjustments using a GUI.
- Use with QE for Camera (e² studio plug-in) to easily set Camera module and Camera timing adjustments using a GUI.
Contents of Product Package
- TES guiliani GUI sample program
- amera input and LCD output sample applications
- Sample applications for Various drivers/Middleware/Utility
- Ethernet with Lwip
- USB Host MSC with FatFS
- USB Host HID class Keyboard support
- USB Host HID class Mouse support
- USB Host CDC class serial driver
- USB func HID class – mouse
- USB func CDC class serial driver (Note)
- Video utility (RVAPI)
- Touch panel utility
- CMOS utility
- Sound (in/out)
- Device drivers
Note) IAR Embedded Workbench version only.
|Integrated development environment||IAR Embedded Workbench for Arm, V8.30 and later versions or e² studio V6.2.0 and later versions
||IAR C/C++ Compiler or GNU Arm Embedded Toolchain:V6.3 (6-2017-g2)|
|Supported board||Stream it! – RZ – V2.0|
|Emulator||J-Link LITE (included with board)|
|Development support tool||QE for Display
QE for Camera
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.|
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|QE for Display||This development assistance tool supports the development of embedded systems which use the LCD display functions of display controllers from Renesas. It runs in the e² studio integrated development environment.|
|QE for Camera||This development assistance tool supports the development of embedded systems which use the camera functions of display controllers from Renesas. It runs in the e² studio integrated development environment.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|