The FS2012 is a high performance and fully calibrated mass flow rate module for non-corrosive gas or liquid flow. It features an accuracy error down to 2% of reading (typical).
The FS2012 comprises a MEMS flow sensor mounted on a circuit board with a flow housing and sensor signal conditioning components. It features a 6-pin standard header for both a fully calibrated analog and digital output (I2C).
The low power, high accuracy, and robustness make the FS2012 an excellent fit for applications such as process controls and monitoring, HVAC, air control systems, respiratory devices and liquid dispensing systems.
- Fully-calibrated output
- Measures gas or liquid mediums
- Robust solid isolation technology
- No cavity in MEMS sensor to cause clogging
- Resistant to vibration and pressure shock
- Supply Voltage: 5V DC
- Fast response time
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +85°C
- Analog Output: 0V to 5V
- Digital Output: I2C