The P9221-R-EVK is a turnkey 15 Watt, Qi-compliant wireless power receiver reference kit for fast prototyping and design integration. The kit consists of an easy-to-use reference board and comprehensive support collateral that significantly eases design-in effort and minimizes time-to-market.
An associated layout module enables direct instantiation on to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested Bill-of-Materials (BOM) takes the guess-work out of component selection. The P9221-R based solution is well-suited for a wide range of applications, including Tablets, furniture, medical devices, and other portable devices still hindered by traditional contact-based charging bases or cables.
Need a wireless power transmitter too? See the P9242-R-EVK.
- Supports up to 15W
- WPC 1.2.2 (Qi) compliant for interoperability w/ other devices
- Programmable output voltage - 9 or 12V
- Patented over-voltage protection clamp eliminating external capacitors
- Proprietary coil alignment guide
- Embedded 32 bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Compact form factor for fast prototyping
- Layout module provided for direct copy to system board
- Optimized PCB reference layout and fully-tested BOM
- High-quality receiver coil by Amotech
- Supported by extensive library of digital support collateral (see below)