Renesas offers easy-to-use starter kits for evaluation. They include an evaluation board with reference design and sample firmware for fast prototyping.
- Hardware and software for initial evaluation.
- Enables evaluation of the device function and performance.
- E1 emulator connector for on-chip debugging.
- Provides sample code including all basic functions of battery management (supported by CS+ integrated development environment (evaluation edition)).
- Users can monitor battery status such as voltage, current and temperature using the USB-SMBus protocol converter and PC application.
- Provides a plugin to change the parameters for battery management on CS+ (QE for Battery Management)
Please refer to the One Page Guides.
To request the starter kit reference boards and sample code, please contact your regional sales channel.