The Target Board for RX23W provides an entry point to evaluation, prototyping and developing for the RX23W MCU. Moreover, since this board incorporates an emulator circuit, you can use it for your own application design without the need for further tool investments. This product provides through-holes for pin headers that allow access to all MCU signal pins, allowing an easy prototyping with a breadboard.
- On-board RX23W MCU
- Excellent choice for basic evaluation and development of selected MCU
- Full access to all MCU pins by provided header through-hole connections
- Included on-chip debugging can be used for own development
- USB connector to power and debug the MCU (no USB cable included)
- Development environment like e² studio can be downloaded for free