The ISL9444EVAL1Z and ISL9444EVAL3Z evaluation boards are used to evaluate the performance of the ISL9444 triple-output synchronous buck controller.
The ISL9444 is a triple-output synchronous buck controller that integrates three PWM controllers. The ISL9444 offers external soft-start, independent enable functions and integrates UV/OV/OC/OT protections. Its current mode control architecture and internal compensation network keep peripheral component count minimal. A programmable switching frequency ranging from 200kHz to 1200kHz helps to optimize inductor size while the strong gate drivers deliver up to 25A for each PWM channel.
- Wide input voltage range: 4.5V to 28V
- Use lower MOSFET's rDS(ON) for current sensing
- Extbias pin to save operating loss
- Power failure monitor
- Complete protection: overvoltage, overcurrent, thermal shutdown
- Three independent power-good indicators
- VoX gateway devices
- NAS/SAN devices
- ATX power supplies