The ISL91127IRN-EVZ and ISL91127IRA-EVZ platforms allow for quick evaluation of the high performance features of the ISL91127IR buck-boost regulator.
The ISL91127IR is a high-current buck-boost switching regulator for systems using new battery chemistries. It uses Renesas' proprietary buck-boost algorithm to maintain voltage regulation, while providing excellent efficiency and very low output voltage ripple when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
- Small, compact design
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable mode (auto PFM/forced PWM)
- Connectors, test points and jumpers for easy probing
- Resistor programmable output voltage on the ISL91127IRA-EVZ
- Fixed 3.3V output voltage on the ISL91127IRN-EVZ
- Handheld and battery powered consumer and medical devices
- Brownout free system voltage for smartphones and tablet PCs
- Wireless communication devices
- 2G/3G/4G RF power amplifiers