This solution kit mounts an R-IN32M3 module on a CPU card capable of motor control with the RX MCU. You can evaluate motor control using PROFINET® and EtherNet/IP™ industrial network communications by connecting to the inverter board that is included in the separately sold 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T. This board can also be operated as a standalone with an inverter board. It is useful for evaluating PROFINET® and EtherNet/IP™industrial network communications and can reduce application development time.
- CPU card mounted with R-IN32M3 module
- RX66T host CPU
- Can connect to 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T inverter board*
- Includes a motor control sample program for RX66T (sensorless vector control); control the operation of a motor via PROFINET® or EtherNet/IP™
- Built-in LED for indicating protocol status
- Simple master function, firmware updating, module configuration, and error logging
- CPU card capable of Ethernet communication; can be charged via mini-USB
*Some functions cannot be used.
- RX66T CPU card with R-IN32M3 module
- Manufactured by Shimafuji Electric: SEMB1320
- R-IN32M3 Module (RY9012A0) Sample Package for RX66T
Resources Necessary For Using This Kit
- R-IN32M3 Module (RY9012A0) Sample Package
- Inverter board and BLCDC motor from the 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T
(not necessary if not using motor control application)
- For other development tools, please refer to the application note.