Renesas’s wireless power reference kit is targeted for applications ranging from 0.5 to 3W. The reference kit is comprised of both the transmitter (P9235A-R-EVK) and the receiver (P9027LP-R-EVK) with three different coil size options supporting applications with different form factors.
The comprehensive, turnkey reference design enables immediate prototyping. An associated layout module allows for direct instantiation on to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested BOM takes the guess-work out of component selection. In addition, the extensive digital library of collateral eliminates traditional design and support barriers regardless of application volume.
- Supports up to 3W applications
- Complete wireless power system with 3-coil sizes
- Supporting a wide range of applications and form factors
- Peak 80% system efficiency at 3W
- Seamless integration with drop-in reference layout provided
- Complete development package for fast prototyping
- Compact active PCB area:
- Rx: 32 mm²
- Tx: 500 mm²