S5D9 Motor Control Reference Platform | Part-name: YROTATE-IT-S5D9
Renesas motor control reference design based on the Renesas Synergy 32-bit MCU S5D9 and designed to drive 3-phase Permanent Magnet Motors. The kit is able to manage up to 48 V DC motors, and up to 5 A peak. The kit is delivered with a USB cable and an intuitive PC GUI to manage the motor speed, display the vector control parameters and provide access to an exhaustive list of parameters: motor intrinsic parameters, PI coefficients, ...
- Compiler IAR free of charge for the Synergy S5D9 MCU.
- To speed up the design phase of new equipment and reduce the design cost, the ref kit is the suitable solution to have on your table a working prototype that is easily customizable!
- Fast & elegant solution to get your 1st prototype ready in a few hours.
- Easy customization, auto-tuning, self-calibration, to reach highest efficiency, easy tweaking, adjust the amount of energy to be used.
- Motor Control: Start, Stop, Speed and Direction.
- Property Monitor where motor parameters can be analysed: Speed, Currents, Voltages, Torque.
- Operation and Parameters can be saved to Excel file.
- Inverter design – easy with Renesas
- Low CPU bandwidth used, little memory footprint.
- Low voltage board able to drive up to two 3-phase motors, either low of high voltage motors.
- J-Link debugger on-board enabling full debugging without using an external one.
- Floating Point Unit ensure that no time is wasted in scaling or overflow management.
- FPU: enable easy implementation of any theoretical models developed on PC simulation tools.
- Software is fully written in C language, and FOC offer a high precision control.
Wired & Wireless Control
Part number: YROTATE-IT-S5D9