The RZ/T1 Group has the Arm® Cortex®-R4 Processor with FPU core, which was designed for real-time processing, and is capable of high-speed operation at up to 600 MHz. Furthermore, access does not need to be performed via cache memory, and tightly-coupled memory capable of definitive real-time response processing is built-in, enabling high-speed access from the CPU without passing through the cache memory. RZ/T1 devices that are equipped with a built-in R-IN engine, an accelerator for industrial Ethernet communications, can perform industrial Ethernet processing without loss of real-time performance byHardware RTOS (HW-RTOS) RZ/T1 devices that are equipped with a configurable absolute encoder interface are perfectly suited for precision motion control applications. The range of industry standards that are supported by the configurable encoder interface includes EnDat2.2, BiSS®-C, A-format™, Tamagawa and HIPERFACE® DSL.
- CPU: Arm® Cortex®-R4 Processor with FPU, Max. 600MHz
- Industrial Ethernet: EtherCAT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP etc.
- Memory: Tightly Coupled Memory 544KB(with ECC), Extended SRAM 1MB(with ECC, option)
- Encoder Interface: EnDat2.2, BiSS®-C, A-format™, Tamagawa, HIPERFACE® DSL
- Timer: 32-bit Timer 3ch, 16-bit Timer 30ch, Watchdog Timer 2ch
- PWM: 3-phase PWM Output Function: 3ch
- Analog function: 12-bit A/D Converter Unit0 : 8ch,Unit1 : 16ch
- Package: 320-pin FBGA, 176-pin HLQFP
- Voltage: Core 1.2V, I/O 3.3V
- Connectivity (Wired)
- Motor Control
- Industrial Network