The V850E2/Dx4 is 32-bit V850E2M-M core microcontroller for automotive dashboard applications.
- ROM: 256 KB to 3072 KB
- Data flash: 32 KB
- RAM: 24 KB to 256 KB
- Back-up RAM: 16 KB
- Max. frequency: 80 MHz (μPD70F3522, 70F3523, 70F3524) / 120 MHz (μPD70F3525, 70F3526)
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Package: 144-pin LQFP/HLQFP
- External memory interface: High Speed Flash I/F (CSI mode only) 1 channel
- V850E2M-M CPU core
- System Protection Functions : MPU, SRP, PPU, TPU
- Instruction cache 8 KB (2-way)
- DMA: 8 channels
- DTS: provided
- Operating clock:
- Main Oscillator: 4 MHz to 20 MHz
- Low Speed Internal Oscillator: 240 KHz typ.
- High Speed Internal Oscillator : 8 MHz typ.
- Sub oscillator: 32768 Hz typ.
- PLL: provided
- I/O ports: Input/Output 105
- A/D converter: 12-bit x 16 channels
- Timer Array Unit A: 16 bit x 5 units x 16 channels
- Timer Array Unit J: 32 bit x 3 units x 4 channels
- Realtime Clock and calibration: 1 unit
- Window Watchdog: 2 channels
- Operating System Timer: 1 channel
- PCM-PWM Timer: provided
- Serial interfaces:
- CAN: 64 message buffer x 3 channels
- LIN-UART: 2 channels
- CSI: 3 channels
- I2C: 2 channels
- I2S: 1 channel（μPD70F3524, 70F3525, 70F3526）
- Maskable: External 11 Internal 161 (µPD70F3522, 70F3523) / 171 (µPD70F3524, 70F3525, 70F3526)
- Nonmaskable: External 1 Internal 2
- LCD Controller/ Driver: 69 segments x 6 backplanes
- LCD Bus I/F: 8/18 bit
- Intelligent Stepper Motor Controller/ Driver: 6 channels incl. Zero-Point-Detection for each channel
- Power-On-Clear: provided
- Voltage Comparators: 2 channels
- Clock Monitors: provided for Main Oscilattor, Sub Oscillator, High Speed Internal Oscillator, PLL0 supervision
- Sound Generator: 1 channel
- Wake-up signal output:provided
- Auxiliary frequency output: provided
- On-Chip debug: provided
- Boundary Scan: provided
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -40 ～ +85°C (-40°～ +105°C (With limited specification)
Pin count – Memory size Lineup:
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Software Design Support
|CS+||An integrated development environment that can be used for coding, assembling/compiling, and simulation. (Also included with Renesas Starter Kits.)|
|E1||A standard Renesas on-chip debugging emulator that enables users to carry out ample debugging for real development at low cost. (Also included with starter kits.)|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.