The Renesas Xilinx FPGA reference board is an expandable power supply designed to provide the various Xilinx power rails to the Xilinx Artix-7, Spartan-7, and Zynq-7000 families. The design uses the power source from the DC power supply or a plug-in AC/DC adapter to the barrel jack of this reference board.
The ISL91211BIK-REF2Z reference board for Spartan-7 devices employs the ISL91211BIK multiphase PMIC and ISL80030 3A synchronous buck DC/DC converter. The ISL91211BIK is required for VCCINT, VCCBRAM, VCC_DDR, VCCAUX, and VTT, and it accepts 5V input from a plug-in AC/DC adaptor or DC power supply. The ISL80030 DC/DC converter supports VCCO and VCC_IO for 3.3V, 2.5V and 1.8V rails.
The ISL91211BIK provides four independent one time programmable (OTP) voltage defaults for each buck output. This flexibility supports an expandable and optimized power supply from a Xilinx high-end product to a low-end product. This reference board is designed specifically to solve the complex FPGAs and SoC devices. You can combine this reference design with your Xilinx FPGA or SoC motherboard platform.
- 5V AC/DC adapter or DC power input
- Power outputs support different skews for Spartan-7 FPGAs
- Supports different output voltages through DVS control signals (pull-up/down resistors)
- Complete power validation hardware and software tools – I2C interface and PowerNavigator™ (GUI)
- Design files and documents are available to minimize system design efforts
- Industrial controls and FPGAs
- Computing servers and systems
- Home gateways and appliances