The Fast Prototyping Board for RL78 Family comes equipped with an RL78 Family microcontroller and is an evaluation board specialized for prototype development for a variety of applications. It has a built-in emulator circuit that is equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite so you can write/debug programs without additional tools. In addition, with Arduino and Pmod™ interfaces included as standard and through-hole access to all pins of the microcontroller, and so on, it has high expandability.
- Equipped with an RL78 family 8/16-bit microcontroller
- No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in emulator circuit equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite
- Through-holes with access to all of the pins of the microcontroller
- Arduino and Pmod™ interfaces come standard (some products have Arduino interface only)
- Support for various RL78 software and tools (see software and tools here)