With the increasing integration of automobiles and smartphones, there is a growing need for wireless charging technology that allows for easy charging in the car. Renesas offers an automotive in-cabin wireless power solution that is Qi 1.3 compliant and supports functional safety. This solution uses the P9261-3C wireless power transmitter that can supply power to three coils, resulting in a system with a large chargeable area and high transmission efficiency.
- Complies to WPC*1 Qi 1.3 EPP*2 (at 15W) specification and is capable of providing 30W fast charging (PPDE*3)
- Supports WPC Qi 1.3 Rx-to-Tx authentication with safe power transfer*3
- Supports functional safety up to ASIL B with RH850 and Renesas buck regulator
- Wide charging area and highly efficient (up to 75%) wireless power transfer
- Compliant with CISPR25 Class 4 standard for superior EMI performance
*1 WPC (Wireless Power Consortium): A standardization organization established for the purpose of developing and promoting the international standard Qi.
*2 EPP (Extended Power Profile): Qi standard which supports up to 15W.
*3 PPDE (Proprietary Power Delivery Extension): Qi standard which supports over 15W.
|RH850/F1KM-S1||32-bit High-End Automotive Microcontrollers Ideal for Body Applications||User's Manual||Select Specific Device|
|Wireless Charging Transmitter|
|P9261||Automotive Multi-Coil 15W Wireless Charging Transmitter||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|ISL81601||60V Bidirectional 4-Switch Synchronous Buck-Boost Controller
*Industrial grade, please verify on customer board
|RAA271050||4A, High-Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator for Automotive Applications||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|NP75N04YLG||N-Channel MOS Field Effect Transistors Designed for High Current Switching Applications||Datasheet||Contact Sales|
|XLH335006.005284K||Low Phase Noise Quartz-based PLL Oscillators||Datasheet||Buy|