Smart Analog Easy Starter is a GUI evaluation tool for designing the analog front-end circuit of Smart Analog devices and editing analog circuit data while observing the waveforms on a computer screen. Circuit design can be performed easily by operating a mouse on a computer screen using a Smart Analog evaluation board manufactured by Tessera Technology.
- GUI tool for Smart Analog evaluation board
- Perform circuit design and customization using a circuit block diagram style GUI.
- The circuit data (register values, etc.) you create can be displayed in a list, saved, and restored
- AFE register files created in the Renesas VA online simulator can be imported*1
- Edit circuit data while observing waveforms in Easy Starter
- Generate C source code for circuit design*2
- Generated C source code is compatible with files generated by SA-Designer (project not registered to CS+)
- AFE register files created in Renesas VA cannot be imported to Smart Analog Easy Starter 101.
- Except interface C source code.
|Supported OS||Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP SP3|
|CPU||At least 1 GHz (multicore CPU supported)|
|Main memory||At least 1 GB|
|Display||At least 800 x 600|
|Interface||At least 1 USB port that supports USB 1.1|
|Other software requirements in addition to Windows OS||Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 USB driver for target board|