As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E2, E2 Lite, E1(discontinued product), this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
We have already discontinued production of the E1 emulator due to components of the product having reached their EOL (end of life, i.e. end of production). Please click on the following link to confirm the details.
>> Tool News: [Notification] End of Life (EOL) Notice for E1 Emulator (PDF | English, 日本語)
- Built-in RL78/G14 (R5F104PJAFB).
- A 20 MHz oscillator mounted as main clock, high-speed operation enabled (@ 2.7 to 5.5 V).
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch).
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin).
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins.
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product.