This device contains 8 master-slave flip-flops with a common clock and common clear. Data on the D input having the specified setup and hold times is transferred to the Q output on the low to high transition of the clock input. The clear input when low, sets all outputs to a low state.
- High-Speed Operation: tpd (Clock to Q) = 18 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
- High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 to 6 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA max
- Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)