Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The TW9920 is a multistandard video decoder and encoder chip that is designed for multimedia applications. This low power, integrated solution has a 4H comb filter based NTSC/PAL/SECAM video decoder that converts analog CVBS or S-Video signals into digital YCbCr output. The integrated analog video encoder converts digital YCbCr inputs into analog CVBS or S-Video output.
- NTSC (M, 4.43) and PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, N combination), PAL (60), SECAM support with automatic format detection
- Software selectable analog inputs allow any of the following combinations, e.g., 4 CVBS or (3 CVBS and 1 Y/C)
- Two 9-bit ADCs and analog clamping circuit
- Fully programmable static gain or automatic gain control for the Y channel
- Programmable white peak control for the Y or CVBS channel
- 4-H adaptive comb filter Y/C separation
- PAL delay line for color phase error correction
- Image enhancement with 2D peaking and CTI
- Digital subcarrier PLL for accurate color decoding
- Digital horizontal PLL for synchronization processing and pixel sampling
- See datasheet for full list of features
- Digital Camcorder
- Portable Media Player (PMP)
- Mobile Phone and PDA