Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The Hl-390 switch is a monolithic device fabricated using CMOS technology and the Intersil dielectric isolation process. This device is TTL compatible and features low leakage and supply currents, low and nearly constant ON resistance over the analog signal range, break-before-make switching and low power dissipation.
- Analog Signal Range (±15V Supplies) ±15V
- Low Leakage 40pA
- Low On Resistance 35Ω
- Break-Before-Make Delay 60ns
- Charge Injection 30pC
- TTL Compatible
- Symmetrical Switch Elements
- Low Operating Power 1.0mW
- Sample and Hold (ie, Low Leakage Switching)
- Op Amp Gain Switching (ie, Low On Resistance)
- Portable, Battery Operated Circuits
- Low Level Switching Circuits
- Dual or Single Supply Systems