The RL78/L12 CPU Board is a target board used for evaluating RL78/L12 microcontroller operations using E1, the Renesas Electronics on-chip debug emulator with programming function.
- Incorporates RL78/L12 (R5F10RLCAFB)
- A 20 MHz resonator mounted as main clock, high-speed operation enabled (@ 2.7 to 5.5 V)
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch)
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin)
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product