The XT is a quartz-based PLL oscillator with integrated TCXO with a key focus on stability. The XT family has frequency stability as tight as ±3ppm for -40 °C to +85 °C and life stability of ±13ppm. It is ideal for enterprise-level equipment that demands low noise, stable, and accurate timing/clock sources such as transceiver module or data center.
Short lead-time, low noise, wide frequency range, excellent ambient performance, and very little engineering effort to incorporate this into your design make the XT series an excellent choice over the conventional technologies. The XT family provides extremely quick delivery for both standard and custom frequencies.
- Frequency range: 15MHz to 2100MHz
- Output types: CML, HCSL, LVDS, LVPECL
- Phase jitter (12kHz to 20MHz): 135fs typical (150fs max)
- Supply voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V
- Package options:
- 3.2mm x 2.5mm x 0.85mm
- Operating temperature and stability:
- -40 °C to +85 °C, ±3ppm
- Frequency stability for life:
- -40 °C to +85 °C, ±13ppm