Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX72N is the perfect starter kit for getting started with RX72N (code flash 4MB, pin number 224-pin). LCD display module and on-chip debugging emulator are attached. The integrated development environment is provided on Renesas Web, so you can start evaluating the RX72N immediately after opening the package. Please experience the performance and functions of the RX72N with this product.
- Installed device: RX72N (R5F572NNDDBD: No encryption function, code flash 4MB, pin number 224-pin), or RX72N (R5F572NNHDBD: Encryption function, code flash 4MB, pin number 224-pin)
- Equipped with a TFT display, it is possible to evaluate graphic LCD controllers.
- PHY, Ethernet can be evaluated.
- Equipped with RX72N with Trusted Secure IP built-in, it is possible to evaluate AES encryption and strong key management. (The product model name (order model name) differs depending on the presence of encryption function.)
- Equipped with an SD slot, SDHI can be evaluated. Wireless LAN evaluation is possible by combining with optional wireless LAN expansion board package for RSK (RTK0ZZZZZZP00000BR#WS).
- Equipped with one channel of USB for host and function evaluation.
- RSPI (Renesas Serial Peripheral Interface), QSPI (Quad Serial Peripheral Interface), etc. can be evaluated.
- The sample code makes it easy to understand the programming points. (Sample code is available on the website.)
- Operating environment is IBM-PC compatible (USB interface required, processor 1GHz or more), OS is Windows 10/8.1 (other than the listed OS is not supported).