RX66T Motor Control Reference Platform | Part-name: YROTATE-IT-RX66T
Renesas motor control reference design based on the Renesas RX 32-bit MCU RX66T and designed to drive up to three 3-phase Permanent Magnet Motors. The kit is able to manage up to 48 V DC motors, and up to 5A peak current. The kit is delivered with a USB cable and an intuitive PC GUI to manage the motor speed, display the vector control parameters and provide access to an exhaustive list of parameters: motor intrinsic parameters, PI coefficients, ...
- E2Studio Environment Compiler CC-RX free of charge for the RX66T MCU.
- To speed up the design phase of new equipment and reduce the design cost.
- The reference kit is the suitable solution that is easily customizable.
- Fast & elegant solution to get your 1st prototype ready in a few hours.
- Easy customization, auto-tuning, self-calibration, to reach highest efficiency, easy tweaking, adjust the amount of energy to be used.
- Motor Control: Start, Stop, Speed and Direction.
- Property Monitor where motor parameters can be analyzed: Speed, Currents, Voltages, Torque.
- Operation and Parameters can be saved to Excel file.
- Inverter design – easy with Renesas.
- Low CPU bandwidth used, little memory footprint.
- Board able to drive up to three 3-phase motors, either low of high voltage motors.
- E2 Lite debugger enabling full debugging.
- Floating Point Unit enables easy implementation of any theoretical models developed on PC simulation tools.
- Software available in C language.
- FOC Control enabling and offering a high precision control.
- Enables usage of Hall / Encoder / Resolver Sensors for Position and Drive Control.
- Enables and Supports the eAI based Predictive Maintenance.
- Enables extension to Wireless Communication (BLE / WiFi).
- 400VAC / 5A - Schematics, Gerber
- 300VAC / 20A - Schematics, Gerber
- 60VDC / 120A - Schematics, Gerber
Part number: YROTATE-IT-RX66T