Renesas Flash Development Toolkit is the dedicated flash programming software for Renesas flash microcomputers, which offers sophisticated and easy-to-use Graphical User Interface. Moreover, when it is used with High-performance Embedded Workshop, it allows the users who involved in development of the embedded application software adopting Renesas flash microcomputers to advance the development under one common environment.
- Useful messaging log to show the programming progress.
- Field programming function to export the project easily.
- Access right function to prevent the errors before they occur.
- Build function to combine more than one file.
- Multiple checksum which is useful for programming and file discrimination.
- Latest Ver.: V.4.09 Release 03
- Released: Jan 20, 2016
- Part No.： R0C00000FDW04R
- Details of upgrade (See Tool News)
- Operating Environment
- We have released V.4.09 Release 03 of the Flash Development Toolkit. The new release supports Windows® 10 and 8.1. However, the addition of new functionality and supported MCUs has been discontinued from V.4.09 Release 02.
- V.4.09 Release03 supports Windows® 10, 8.1, and 7.
- V.4.09 Release02 supports Windows® 7, Vista, and XP.
- Free-of-charge update from previous version before Ver.3 of Flash Development Toolkit to Ver.4 is not available. Please purchase the revised product if necessary.
- Note that if you are using AutoUpdate Utility on the PC where Flash Development Toolkit V.3 has already been installed, the free-of-charge evaluation version of V.4.00 Release 00 will be installed in addition.