The cycle-accurate simulator for RH850 is the instruction simulator to allow you to measure execution times with accuracy close to times on the actual machine through the use of a PC environment alone.
Verify operation by using the simulator set up for cycle accuracy interlinked with the Embedded Target for RH850 Multicore. You can also use the simulator in advance evaluation of the performance of an RH850 device even in an environment with neither the actual machine nor an emulator.
- Simulation of the operation of the CPU in access to the various types of memory in consideration of the access latencies
- Simulation of the basic functions of certain peripheral modules
Note:This is available for the following peripheral functions that the target devices support.
- Interrupt controller (INTC1)
- Inter-processor interrupts (IPIR)
- Exclusive control register (MEV)
- OS timer (in interval timer mode)
- Generation of pseudo-interrupts with the use of a Python function
- Simulation of the running of executable files produced by compilers from Renesas (CC-RH) and Green Hills Software, LLC.
- Learn More